Of course, that and the infamous “What is your favorite finisher?”… but that’s another conversation.
Truth be told, this workout is no nasty and effective, I’ve gone through it 3 times already (and my clients have, too).
MRT stands for metabolic resistance training (which you already know I’m a fan of).
This is when you:
- use moderately heavy resistance training
- use supersets or circuits (no straight sets)
- are dramatically elevating your heart rate
- maximizing calorie burn (typically switching from upper to lower body exercises)
- use “insufficient recovery” between exercises (try going from a pullup to a squat)
But what Craig did has inspired many of my future programs…
… he combines metabolic resistance training and metabolic conditioning into a wicked 4 day/week program.
Workout B is a metabolic conditioning circuit that gets me every time.
It goes like this…
Do the following circuit up to 4 times, resting for 1 minute between circuits:
1) Kettlebell Swings – 20 reps
2) Strap or Regular Spiderman Pushup – 10 reps per side
3) Box Jump – 8 reps
4) Strap or Stability Ball Jackknife – 20 reps
5) Stability Ball Leg Curl – 20 reps
Uhhh yeah, and that’s just HALF of the circuit. The rest goes like this…
6) Another Unique Pushup – 12 reps per side
7) An Upper Back Exercise – 10 reps
8) A cool squat-push combo movement – 12 reps per side
9) A total body ab exercise – 15 reps per side
10) A special form of conditioning – 15 seconds
It was 10 followed by 9 that got me on my knees every time.
But it works. That program was the “secret sauce” that 2 of my clients used to win money and place in the TT Transformation Contest.
In fact, Amber claimed as it as her favorite as well (freak).
Plus, you’ll get ANOTHER 4-week program inspired by my Finishers.
I’ll warn you first though, these are INTENSE workouts. That’s because the goal of TT Metabolic Resistance Training is to elevate your “in-workout and after-workout” calorie burning.
Whereas with monotonous cardio workouts, no matter how long or how fast you run, you’ll never get the same “after-burn” effect – and you’ll pound down your knees and low back from overuse training.
You ALREADY know that everyone who starts the new year with a bunch of cardio looks the same, even after weeks of doing it. But YOU know better.
These workouts will kick your butt and leave your muscles burning MEGA-calories for hours – even days – afterward.
Not only will you burn fat faster than cardio, you’ll ALSO build lean, sexy muscle – all at the SAME time. That’s how these workouts were designed.
PLUS, you’ll get a bonus TT Metabolic Finishers program. I remember doing this one in Vegas – Workout C is a fun one. The finisher in that one is a doozy. But it gave me energy all day while I was in meetings.
Get ready to use a few new exercises and a few training methods you’ve NEVER used before to elevate in-workout and after-workout calorie burning.
You’ll probably get addicted to this workout, just like me. I bring this one out at least once a year because it’s so effective.
Viva la MRT,
PS – This is just a quick special…
…to help you kick-off 2013 with maximum fat burning and keep you away from being a New Year hamster.
Don’t be a hamster. Be a MRT…..ER.
Get this Metabolic Workout deal for only $7 <= Expires Wednesday